BOOKKEEPING SERVICE PHOENIX AZ
You Don’t Have To Be A Professional Bookkeeper… That’s Our Job!
Accurate Bookkeeping Services Phoenix
For More Accurate Financial Reporting
Run Your Busines and Leave the Bookkeeping to Us!
Many business owners get behind on their books. Others are tired of having to deal with outdated bookkeeping software. Either way, if you’re ready to start using your time to manage your business instead of spreadsheets, we’re here to help you. We’ll take over the burdensome bookkeeping nightmare for you and make sure everything is up to date.
We blend our accounting and bookkeeping services, so you have the data and the insights to improve your company’s financial health. Whether it’s an incorrect balance sheet, general ledger, or misplaced purchase order, we’re here to help you stay on top of due dates for bills, invoices, and track cash flow.
When you’re trying to grow your company, regular bookkeeping services aren’t enough. When growing your business, you need to hire a certified public accountant (CPA) that interprets and summarizes your financial statements into actionable insights.
We are here to do just that for you. All behind the scenes while you focus on running your business and increasing your bottom line.
Phoenix Bookkeeping Services Available For All Industries
Large & Medium Businesses
Benefits of Bookkeeping Service in Phoenix AZ
Hundreds of companies trust our Phoenix-based CPA Tax Accountant’s bookkeepers to import bank statements, categorize bank transactions, and prepare accurate financial reports for them each month. When you’re in search of bookkeepers near me or Phoenix bookkeeping services, we’re here to help you get a precise overview of expenses and spending trends and see the big picture of your company’s overall financial activity. Think of us as your tax goddess.
With years of experience, we combine our bookkeeping services with our accounting services, tax planning services, and our tax filing services to deliver a comprehensive picture of your company’s past, present, and future financial position. Our bookkeeping services allow you to:
Use Accurate Data In Reporting
When it’s time to make a big decision or develop a strategy for achieving business goals, you need data that’s accurate and well-documented. Our bookkeepers make sure your records are always accurate, up-to-date, and report-ready.
- We’ll put together data from your income statement, balance sheet, and other financials into clear, visual financial reports.
- Get answers to any of your questions from our team of Phoenix bookkeepers and accountants who are just a phone call or email away.
- Spot trends and gain insight into spending, purchasing, and other aspects of your company’s financial activity.
Breeze Through Tax Season
What’s the secret to a better tax season? Better bookkeeping throughout the year, of course. Our Phoenix bookkeepers will provide you with careful, accurate records throughout the year, and then we prepare and file the appropriate tax forms on-time.
- Every tax season, you’ll be able to file with confidence, knowing you’ve got our bookkeeping team supporting you.
- Year-end tax prep and filing tax forms are handled by our team of experienced bookkeepers and certified public accountants (CPAs).
- Want to maximize tax deductions and tax credits? No problem! Our CPAs can help with tax planning and develop a clear tax strategy for you.
Organize Inaccurate Records
Bookkeeping takes a lot of time, and it’s easy to put off. If you need help catching up on months or years of bookkeeping, our experienced Phoenix bookkeepers are ready to help you make sense of it all. We’ll work with you to clean up and organize your financial records quickly.
- When you need historical bookkeeping. Our bookkeepers will help you sort out months (or years) of tough bookkeeping work.
- Tidy income statements and accurate balance sheets make loan applications easier and show investors your company is worth their investment.
- Correcting years of bookkeeping is tough on your own. Let our experienced Phoenix bookkeepers take the stress away and give you peace of mind.
Providing Financial Information Reports
We provide visual reports and track income and expenses for you that you can digitally access from your computer at the office, or using your phone or tablet at home. If you have a question, we’re just a phone call or email away.
- Running a successful business means keeping your finger on the pulse of your company’s cash flow. Our financial reports make it easy to check your company’s finances.
- Need to upload something? Our client portal makes it easy to send and receive documents from us securely.
- Changes are synced automatically across all devices, so you always have up-to-date financial data to make well-informed decisions.
Our Team of Phoenix Bookkeepers and CPAs Can Provide Your Business With Monthly Professional Outsourcing Services So You Can Focus on Your Business
Monthly Bookkeeping Services
As your small business grows, our bookkeeping services help you organize and manage your company’s financial records so you can focus on your core business. Our meticulous bookkeeping practices ensure that your tax returns and information are always accurate.
Reconcile Bank Statements
Managing numerous business credit cards and bank accounts can be exhausting. Our full-time bookkeepers help you automate the routine aspects, like receipt tracking. Then, our bookkeepers review your records for accuracy and track down any discrepancies. Say goodbye to handling bank reconciliations on your own.
Process Paychecks and Payroll Taxes
Keep your employees and contractors happy with accurate and timely wages. We’ll also file payroll taxes, handle benefits, and make sure you’re compliant with changing tax laws and regulations.
Understand Financial Reports
We keep you in the loop with understandable and consistent reports on your company’s financial information. Whether it’s an income statement or balance sheet, our bookkeeping and accounting services provide the data needed to make better business decisions.
Plan, Prepare, and File Taxes
When it comes time to file your taxes, we’ll help you gather and prepare all the information we need for timely and accurate tax returns. Whether you need help with quarterly taxes or year-end tax planning, our Phoenix bookkeepers will make bookkeeping simple for you and your business.
Planning and Advisory of Financial Reporting
We’ll check in with you regularly and help you understand reports on your company’s financial health. We look at your balance sheet, income statement, and monthly and quarterly financial transactions to help you make profitable business decisions. In addition to cash flow projections and other advanced financial KPIs, we’ll review the four major financial statements: your income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flow, and statement of owner’s equity. As part of our CPA firm’s financial reporting, we provide:
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Reports
- Insights related to financial statements.
- Additional analyses based on company goals (like profitability analysis and business budget variance analysis).
Advisory Accounting and Business Consulting
Our Phoenix CPA firm provides accounting advisory services to help you create a financial planning strategy for your business. After your bookkeeper records transactions and maintains organized financial records, our accounting consultations will translate that information into profitable decisions for your business.
As part of our advisory accounting services, our team of Phoenix CPAs will consult on business planning and development strategies for achieving both short-term and long-term goals.
Assess and Improve Your System of Internal Controls
Are you operating efficiently and effectively? Setting up effective internal controls is essential for protecting your company against waste and fraud. Our CPA firm will examine your internal controls setup and recommend ways to improve them.
As part of our review and recommendations for your company’s system of internal controls, we’ll:
- Implement segregation of duties to reduce the chance of error or fraud
- Set up an approval workflow with appropriate management personnel for financial transactions.
- Regularly review internal controls for consistent implementation and effectiveness
- Provide training and guidance to employees to ensure they understand and can perform their role
- Document policies and procedures and make them accessible to staff for consistency and assured performance
The CTA Difference
All of our accountants are certified
QuickBooks Online ProAdvisors. We'll help you harness QuickBooks' power for your business. Contact a Quickbooks CPA in Phoenix by calling (602) 693-1770.
Learn more about our QuickBooks services.
The CTA Difference
Accounting Industry Expertise
Our team will soon be publishing articles for businesses and individuals that will help manage your business, accounting, and tax filing. We are also available for small business CPA Phoenix AZ.
Blog Coming Soon.
The CTA Difference
Top-Rated Phoenix CPA Firm
When browsing the internet for CPA near me, or tax accountant Phoenix AZ, see what our clients are saying. They’ve shown their appreciation by giving us five-star reviews online.
Phoenix Bookkeeping Services FAQs
How much do accounting firms charge for bookkeeping?
At CPA Tax Accountant, We charge a flat monthly fee so there are no surprises. It is communicated before we begin working with you. We do not charge any bookkeeping on an hourly rate (or anything else for that matter) – all flat fee arrangements.
Traditionally, bookkeepers have charged an hourly rate; the more time they spend on your books, the more you have to pay. Typical rates from a CPA Firm range between — $90 to $450 per hour depending on the business type. Some company’s books are more involved than others. Obviously, a Law Firm’s bookkeeping is more involved than a Painting company’s books. Some CPA Firms will charge a monthly flat rate based upon your business volume.
Is a bookkeeper and accountant the same thing?
A bookkeeper records and classifies a company’s daily financial transactions such as sales, payroll, payment of bills, etc. … An accountant builds on the information that is provided to them by the bookkeeper. Typically, they’ll;
- Review financial statements prepared by a bookkeeper
- Analyze and interpret this information
- Turn the information (or records) into a report
- Share advice based on what they’ve reported
The records reported by the bookkeeper will determine the accountant’s advice to leadership, and ultimately, the health of the business overall. Each piece of the financial process is just as important as the next. By using CPA Tax Account Phoenix you will be provided with both these services at the same time.
What does an accountant bookkeeper do?
Good bookkeepers help business owners manage their finances by documenting transactions, paying and issuing invoices, generating reports, and recording accurate financial data. … Accountants use the records a bookkeeper provides and their own expertise to help build budgets, assess finances, and make business decisions.
Should I hire a bookkeeper or an accountant?
Bookkeepers play a vital role in managing financial records while accountants bring valuable expertise and advice to the table. No matter which direction you decide to go, one thing is certain: Hiring a bookkeeper or accounting professional is the only way a small business owner can manage growth. To do it correctly… you should have BOTH.
Can’t hurt to obtain a Free Consultation.
What services/tasks does a bookkeeper provide?
There’s no one simple way to answer this question. Just like any other field of work, bookkeeping can look different from business to business. However, these are the most common tasks that bookkeepers offer:
- Record financial transactions
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage bank feeds
- Handle accounts receivable
- Handle accounts payable
- Work with your tax preparer and assist with tax compliance
- Prepare financial statements
- Take on some payroll and human resource functions
- Make technology and process streamlining recommendations